Thursday, May 11, 2006

Okay, okay, okay.

Papa is not going to be going hiking with me because he is concerned about some tingling that has remained after his surgery on his neck, and thinks it would be unadvisable to push himself right now. Not ruling out doing it in the future.

Ethan thinks I will fall into a crevasse and die and leave him to raise the kitties alone. Still working on convincing him that I have SOME balance and sense of safety, and that the ropes are really strong!!

AND....I have no hiking updates because it is COLD OUT THERE!! I am keeping an eye on the weather, and the first warm day where I am not working, I will be out to Snoqualmie pass for some fun. SO. There....

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, November 07, 2006, Blogger Sabrina said...

So... It's November.... have you done any hiking since MAY 11th?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home