Friday, September 23, 2005


I went hiking today (9/23) to Mason Lake in Snoqualmie Pass. Not a terribly long hike, but there were some crappy steep areas that I did not like. I kept slipping, especially when I was coming back downhill. Part of it is my shoes with no tread, but I saw other marks from people slipping too, so it was not me. But....a nice hike. If only the clouds had gone away---I would have had Mt Rainier pictures to post, and I have a serious Mt Rainier obsession. I think that is what I am going to ask for for Christmas--a national parks pass and a gift certificate to Arco (cheapest gas!). I LOVED hiking there. With Jobie, we did not get a good Mt look, but Tolmie peak was AWESOME. I am all about hikes with a payout--there has to be something at the end. A lake, a view, something nice. This Mason lake hike ended up being a little clouded in, but I had a good time, sweated up a storm, and got in a bit of exercise. All in all, a good hike.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, October 20, 2005, Blogger alyca said...

commenting so my blog will let me leave another post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home